Saturday, November 8, 2008

7 Random Facts

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
1- I refuse to drink after other people, I don't think this is a weird thing about myself but it has been commented on enough that I realize that others think I'm weird for this....
2- When I was younger I would play the guitar along with the music on my seatbelt..
3- I like to eat chocolate toast... It's kinda like cinnamon toast but instead of cinnamon and sugar, use nesquik.
4- I'm kinda OCD about things being in the right place, and yet I still fail to pick up after myself most times...
5- I have the best roommate in the world... except when she makes posts and sends emails from my acct telling people how awesome I think she is..
6- I have a serious addiction to coke... I must have it daily, or I'm not very nice to be around, and I start to miss it after a while of not having it...
7- I secretly wish I was a famous singer... don't tell anyone, b/c I'm deathly afraid to sing in front of people..
I tag: Tim
by: brandie
ps.. really nice Leesa, how bout I post a funny story about you ???? :)

No comments: